Newborough and Borough Fen Parish Council
Parish Clerk: Irene Healiss
Address: 5 Blenheim Road, Ramsey, PE261AL
Chairman: Kevin Angrave
NOTICE OF MEETING: Full Council
DATE: Thursday 4th November 2021
VENUE: Village Hall, Guntons Road, Newborough, PE6 7AJ
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purposes of considering and resolving the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out below.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend the meeting and time will be made during the meeting for members of the public to address the Council.
Irene Healiss, Clerk to Newborough and Borough Fen Parish Council
28th October 2021
MEMBERS: 12 QUORUM: 4
This section (at the Chairman’s discretion may last up to 15 minutes) is to ask questions of, and make comments, regarding the Parish Council. Questions not answered at this meeting will be answered in writing to the person asking the question or may appear as an agenda item for the next meeting.
1513/11-21 To receive and approve apologies for absence
1514/11-21 To receive Disclosable Interests Declarations
Members of the Council are subject to the Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interest) Regulations 2012. All dispensation requests must be made to the Clerk prior to the meeting.
1515/11-21 To approve minutes of the meeting on 7th October 2021
1516/11-21 Matters arising from minutes of 7th October 2021
1517/11-21 Matters for information and reports
- Election/poll for casual vacancy– update.
- Receive reports from City Councillors.
- Speed Amendment Traffic Regulation Order on Guntons Road – update.
- Future meeting dates from January 2022.
- Project proposals for precept consideration.
- Training budget/mandatory courses update.
- PC social media course update – Clerk.
1518/11-21 Village Matters
- Milking Nook notice board – update.
- Remembrance Sunday.
- Willow Drove ASB update- Cllr Angrave
- Speed limits through the village – update by Cllr Cole.
- Defibrillators, white gates and grass matting at Fernie Close – updates.
- Decoy corner visibility concern – update by Cllr Taylor.
- Woodland trust: free trees – raised by Cllr Taylor.
- Land behind Waterfall Gardens – raised by Cllr Taylor for resolution.
- Multi-unit refurbishment update, banking of park surplus soil – Cllr’s Angrave and Taylor.
- Soke Road corner regeneration update.
- Skate Facility – update on progress.
- Markers – costings update.
1520/11-21 Burial Authority
- Cemetery rose garden- planting new bulbs in raised beds.
- Planning proposal for the development of land East of Newborough Road – live website link www.newboroughroadliving.co.uk live 25/10/21- 15/11/21 for comments.
- 21/01592/PRIOR – Change of use of agricultural building to a residential dwelling at The Willows, Willow Drove, Newborough, PE67QB – Comments to be received by 2/11/21. No extension to comments.
- 21/01334/HHFUL – Extension to and conversion of existing garage to residential annexe (retrospective) at 4 Soke Road, Newborough, PE67QT. Comments extension agreed to 8/11/21 by case officer.
- 21/01189/PRIOR – change of sue of one agricultural building to one dwelling and change of use of one agricultural building to associated annex with garage, all with associated building operations at Lazy Days Caravan Stores, Drain Road, Newborough. Permitted – Prior Approval on 5/10/21.
- 21/01115/FUL – proposed two storey and single storey rear extension with balcony and provision of additional two treatment rooms at Newborough Dental Practice, 1 School Road, Newborough – withdrawn.
(s150, s111 LGA 1972)
- To approve accounts for payment – IONOS payments and standardised email addresses.
- To approve the Clerk’s expenditure.
- Monthly bank reconciliation (October).
- Precept and quarterly budget overview.
- s106 spending and earmarked reserves.
November payments 2021
|27/11/21||Payroll||S/O 27th November 2021||Salary||£1029.11|
|11/11/21||Clerk – expenses||BACS||Home as Office Postage||£16.00 £10.53|
|11/11/21||Superannuation (Clerk £64.40) (NBFPC £251.74)||BACS||Pension||£316.14|
|24/11/21||Vodafone Ltd||D/D||Mobile phone||£23.78|
|17/11/21||IONOS by 1&1||Debit card||Website domain||£6.00|
|17/11/21||CAPALC||BACS||Social media training||£90.00|
|17/11/21||Wreath – village hall||BACS||Memorial wreath (remembrance Sunday)||£17.00|
1523/11-21 Matters as agenda items for future consideration (decisions cannot be made under this item)
- Resident concern regarding recent AMVC bus stop on Soke Rd – update received.
- Complaint regarding grass contractor.
- Allotment safety – glass panels on pathway.
- Allotment tenant concern – illegal substances.
Close of meeting – date of next meeting.
Archived Agendas 2020